Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Malas Bertanya Mata Merana

     ''Malas bertanya mata merana''...the new proverb that i learned yesterday...3 days ago,i sent my laptop to the computer shop...to wash my laptop's brain..something wrong with it....I just got it back yesterday...But unexpectedly,the word 'SHIT' come out when I found that all my important stuffs were gone...I was crying for 1 hour non-stop..blaming people..the one who repair my laptop of course...really feel want to punch him/her....knowing that,had ruined my off day..

     when my father returned from work,my little brother told him,''abah,kakak nangis tadi.sume dokumen dia hilang''...& then my father said,''oouh....org yg repair tu simpan sume dokumen kakak kt fileD...when I heard that,i feel..''buat penat je aku nangis td''...It was my fault..I should ask my father b4 I crying 'bagai nk almari'& my father too should tell me earlier about it...but never mind,coz what most important is I found all my lovely stuffs back..felt so grateful..thankz to Allah coz help me..^_^

3 comments:

  1. hahaha... a very good lesson to learn..
    I'll take note about that too.. hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. next time stay calm first and ask that people (who repair your laptop) about that document ok???

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha!..thankz 4 all ur advices,dream writer...actually,i don't even know who repaired my laptop..I just asked my father to sent it to the computer shop..

    ReplyDelete