Today was such a fun day..There was a crew meeting & family night at my mcD..All mcD crew was sporting & happy-go-lucky...At first,I thought the Crew meeting was only about listening to my manager speech and discuss about works..we did discuss on that but then we enjoyed singing & playing games together..eating together and exchanged gifts..I got a 'Winnie The Pooh' mugs..such a cute mugs..mcD also celebrate my birthday on the Crew meeting..I feel lucky to work at mcD...After the crew meeting finished,Family night begins..Each crew was given 2 free coupons..these coupons was given to our family..we can invite our family to mcD & enjoyed the coupons...
just relax.. just ask casually.. like i ask you about ........ , i didn't talk about him with you because i have a crush on him , i am just stating what i know right.. don't get nervous.. you'll be fine..
ReplyDeleteThankz kuro..but,my curiosity had end..he DOES NOT resigned..he came to work today...
ReplyDelete