I love You-3 little words-but ones that hold a huge amount of power
Do you remember the time you found an "I love you" note in u'r pocket,lunch or locker?.Whether from u'r mom or dad.grandma or a special someone for whom u "have feelings"...Being reminded that u'r loved feels just great!And here's some more good news about the power of the words"I love you",the expressions of them even bring great joy 4 the person who is declaring his or her love!...Recall 4 a moment the glee u felt as u handed u'r mom(or another special someone) a gift & watched in great anticipation 4 her to unwrap it...Do you remember the time when u fall in love with someone but then u find out that he or she loved someone else?It's hurt right?...Love is such an incredible emotion...We need only to be in its presence-whether feeling how much we love someone or feeling the joy of being loved...to understand it is both precious and priceless.....honor this knowing.
No comments:
Post a Comment