well,this is da neko's^_^
Da neko..I am pretty sure that all of u want to know what is it mean..but if u'r not interested to know,i still wants to tell u...well,it's mean...'The cat'...but don't misunderstood....we're not cat,we're still human...we're just cat lovers..haha!
Da Neko's Crews
- Ao-neko {The Blue Cat}
- Kuro-neko {The Black Cat}
- Midori-neko{The Green Cat}
- Shiro-neko{The White Cat}
- Dai Dai-neko {The Orange Cat}
- Aka-neko {The Red Cat}
- Pinku-neko {The Pink Cat}
There were 7 cats altogether..At 1st,we're only 6 till Aka-neko join us...The idea of making 'Da neko' came from Ao-neko's brain...at the end of 2006 if i'm not mistaken..I can say that Ao-neko is Da neko's leader..She had the leadership skills.. She really loved to plan things for Da neko's..She had once...opsss..not once but many times...make 'cerpen' about us...she'd also planned to make a drama about Da Neko..Such a creative girl..The hottest cat in Da neko's is Kuro-neko...hehe..mst kembang hidung die bile bc..I can say that her attractive and cute appearance attracted many boys and make shiro-neko jelous..haha!plz don't mad shiro if u'r reading this.. She's also a good listener..congratulation to her!...Midori-neko is me..no need to write much about me...Shiro-neko is the closest neko to me so far..she knows my secret....Now is Dai-dai neko's turn..hmm...what I suppose to write about her huh?..well..she's always my official enemy..Always wants to rampas my korean actor..I'll never surrender to her...I want to say sorry to Ao-neko coz u have to heard Dai dai-neko stories about korea when I moved to Lenggong..Thank u very much coz lending ur ear to her..Pinku-neko is a christian girl,Iban..she had moved to Sarawak on 2008..really miss her..Aka-neko is Ao-neko's sister..2 beradik ni mmg suke quarell....
It's such a comfort and a freedom to know that I can simply be myself with my friends,and my friends will love and support whatever I do..It's great to have friends to share the full spectrum of my thoughts,feelings,dreams and ideas.Friends who will celebrate my victories,whom I can relax and hang out,have fun and share deep dark secrets,lofty and noble goals or my hopes,joys and fears....
Ganbatte Da Neko!May our friendship last 4ever...






u got it wrong... that name start wif me the dumbiest neko, eventhough ao is the lead.. that time i try to speak japanese at a library wif ao, aka n kuro. 4 of us that time wear shirt wif our name colour. which made me create stupid name n group name. never think that all of us will like this group n my dumbies japanese idea. then me n ao gif others wif the name that we can remember. that time i cant speak japanese well, so sorry if u didnt like the colour.
ReplyDeletedumbiest neko?..
ReplyDeleteanyway, midori.. thanks for the..ummm.. praises(i guess) about me.. well anyway, i hope u guys(i mean girls) will have a smooth journey.. ^_^
yupp its start with her idea (shiro neko) ..... hahahaha... i just create a story to let us have a better memories... hehehehe
ReplyDelete